• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD 7.5

IGotTruckLoads

I downloaded this software & this is what comes up after the program scan the DVD & I tried if on 3 DVD already .. It says Error processing Disc .. Anydvd turn off !!!

I downloaded this software & this is what comes up after the program scan the DVD & I tried if on 3 DVD already .. It says Error processing Disc .. Anydvd turn off !!!

We can certainly help you with this issue. First, let's make sure we understand the situation.

1) You downloaded anyDVD ... from which website ?
2) When you say "this is what comes up after program scan the DVD" ... What DVD ? a movie ? a software ?
3) You said you try 3 DVD .. what are you exactly trying to do ?

Also, and the most important part of all, is to create a LOG file. Please read "Before you post" topic, that is found above where the "Sticky Topics" are located. https://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?52659-PLEASE-read-this-before-you-post Emphasizing on Number 5.

Last edited:
Back