• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD 7.1.3.0 SMB/Sharing Issue With SpeedMenus Enabled

mike_r

@Peer,

I think I've found a bug (not sure if it's AnyDVD or Windows Server 2012 mind you).

Scenario:

Windows Server 2012, BD rom drive shared as //hpn40l/bd/
Playback fails in TMT5, simply hangs
Playback works on NeoTV 550, but seems to access the BACKUP folder as SpeedMenus and UOPs are simply ignored

Control:

Windows 7, BD rom drive shared as //lianli-amd/bd/
Playback works in TMT5
Playback works on NeoTV 550

Similarly without SpeedMenus, there is an issue. Annoying trailers and user-operations are prohibited. I suspect this too reverts back to the BACKUP version.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.1.3.0_Info_D_BOLT_GBR (Windows Server 2012).zip
    255.9 KB · Views: 0
  • AnyDVD_7.1.3.0_Info_L_BOLT_GBR (Windows7).zip
    261.8 KB · Views: 3
I've resolved this myself. In Windows Server 2012, I've increased the number of simultaneous users from 1 to 20 (like in Windows 7) and now it works.

As I control, I reduced the the number of simultaneous users in Windows 7. This still works as before.

Last edited:
Back