• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD 6.4.1.2 - Possible Bug?

rjc272

Greetings...
I recently updated AnyDVD to 6.4.1.2 (from 6.4.1.1). Upon rebooting, my resolution settings on my monitor were messed up. Instead of having 1680x1050 resolution, the only setting I could change to was 1600x1200. I tried re-installing drivers and playing around with settings and nothing worked. I un-installed AnyDVD and re-installed the older 6.4.1.1 and my resolution settings came back to what they should be.

Running a Dell D830 with a docking station to a ViewSonic 20" Wide monitor. The change only affected the external monitor. When undocked my laptop screen resolution was fine.

All is well now - just thought I would mention it.

Back