• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD 6.3.0.3 does not work with Shoot 'Em Up

How can I get 6301 version of anydvd?

I was given a link in a previous post that went to a 404 error by pelvispopcan,I think thats the person.I want to try what I was told to do with a dvd error with shoot em up.Thanks :confused:

I was given a link in a previous post that went to a 404 error by pelvispopcan,I think thats the person.I want to try what I was told to do with a dvd error with shoot em up.Thanks :confused:

It doesn't matter. 6.3.0.3 can read the disc when set to deep scan. You won't get those read errors.
Here's the link: http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=77671&postcount=10

Your drive is either dying or the original disc is bad.

Also, do not create new threads about the exact same issue please.

Please check your disc with Nero CD-DVD Speed. My personal opinion is that you likely have a bad disc. Seeing the outcome of the ScanDisc from Nero CD-DVD Speed will show a lot. If the disc is bad then return it to the place of purchase and request a replacement because the original is bad.

Last edited:
I used anydvd 6303 and dvdshrink and had no problems copying it. 8)

Please be so kind as to enlighten us as to the method you used to make this backup. Saying you used AnyDVD 6.3.0.3 & DVD Shrink with no problems isn't enough. Did you do a full-disc backup? Did you do a movie-only backup? Give us specifics so we know because if you don't then what you said is essentially meaningless.

So you are saying don't bother with trying what you said do with nero cd-dvd speed and 6301,that it would be a waste of time?I have my other hard drive in now with 6184 version
of anydvd and it gave me the same read errors as 6303.I was going to update it to 6301 and do as you suggested.I made a mistake,6303 does read the disk but has the al scanner error 12 and other errors. Sorry about the double post,wasn't thinking,kids around the house driving me nuts!!

So you are saying don't bother with trying what you said do with nero cd-dvd speed and 6301,that it would be a waste of time?I have my other hard drive in now with 6184 version
of anydvd and it gave me the same read errors as 6303.I was going to update it to 6301 and do as you suggested.I made a mistake,6303 does read the disk but has the al scanner error 12 and other errors. Sorry about the double post,wasn't thinking,kids around the house driving me nuts!!

Use Nero cd-dvd speed (scandisc) with 6.3.0.3 (set the AI scanner to "Deep scan").

6.1.8.4 is too old.

DrinkLyeAndDie I am going to use the nero cd-dvd speed test right now with 6301 anydvd
on.I will post back when it is done.Thanks for your help

6.3.0.1 but newer versions will work w/all conditions perfect.

Have lic/reg. key before doing anything.

Attachments

• SetupAnyDVD6301.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 4
I tried all I was told to do, no good!

I got 2 hard drives,one is a 80 gb that came with my pc.i cloned it to a 320 gb HD and took it out in case of a break down. I put it back in and up dated the anydvd to 6301. I got nero cd-dvd speed and tried to use it as was instructed,
I tried all three versions with the scanner set on "deep scan".The disk would never load in nero cd-dvd ,I then tried "dvd info pro" which told me the dvd was locked with protection. I have since then used nero cd-dvd on other disk that people had problems with "Hairspray".Just wanted to see if my drive was bad or what.It worked and nero cd-dvd is way faster than" dvd info pro" at reading for errors! I gave up and went and got my money back! Told em' the disk was bad.Shoot em up would not even play on my pc( with out anydvd in background) unless I right clicked the video ts folder by way of clicking the + sign next to my drive letter and loaded it in windows media player. So I will never know,they didn't have another copy right then but will later in the week.I will try again!! Thanks to everybody for your help! This is the first movie for me that has not worked in almost 2 years!! Thats still awful good odds and I backup every week all new titles that I get because my kids DESTROY dvd's and games.I have bought 3 halo's(num 2) and 1 Halo 3.I wish they could be done!!

Last edited:
Well, yes, I'd definitely say you had a bad disc. Sadly, if you checking around the various forums the amount of bad discs being passed off to the consumer is growing at an exponential and alarming rate. Quality control is a complete and utter joke.

Back