• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD 6.1.9.7 beta

Tom

Redfox Team Member
Staff member
http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6197.exe

6.1.9.7 2007 11 11
  • New (Blu-ray): AnyDVD ripper copies BD+ titles
  • New (Blu-ray): Removed "BD+ not supported" warning, as all available BD+
    titles can be copied with AnyDVD ripper, or can be watched on HTPC without
    HDCP using PowerDVD 3104 and AnyDVD. Reports indicate, that burned BD+
    titles work on PS3 and standalone players as well.
  • Note to Twentieth Century Fox: As you can see, BD+ didn't offer you
    any advanced security, it just annoyed some of your customers with older
    players. So could you please cut this crap and start publishing your titles
    on HD DVD? There are thousands of people willing to give you money. :)
  • Note to people considering to invest in HD media: Please buy HD DVD instead
    of Blu-ray. HD DVD is much more consumer friendly (e.g., no region coding,
    AACS not mandatory). Don't give your money to people, who throw your fair-use
    rights out of the window.
  • New (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Support for more MKBv4 titles
  • Some minor fixes and improvements
  • Updated languages

Edit: Supports 15 new MKBv4 titles

Last edited:
Is this basically just +15 more MKBv4 keys? Either way, good work :D

Once again your claim about "burned BD+ titles work on PS3 and standalone players" is completely false.

I agree, I don't think the people who reported it as working actually tried to play back the main movie, as that is when the BD+ protection kicks in and plays it back corrupted

I think people (including me) are getting more and more problems reading their BD (+ or not) with PowerDVD:
-or you have to run older versions like 3104 to get it work from the BD but new "special" features doesn't work,
-or run a newer version which doesn't work with AnyDVD running nor with ripped discs to hard drive.
I unfortunatly think that BD and Cyberlink and wining their battle (who said "not the war"?) agains people with non-HDCP-compliant hardware... :doh:

To SlySoft's team, isn't it possible to crack MKBv4 titles? Because it seems that you add something like keys to AnyDVD's database from MKBv4 titles...

Last edited:
To SlySoft's team, isn't it possible to crack MKBv4 titles? Because it seems that you add something like keys to AnyDVD's database from MKBv4 titles...

Sure, the MKBv4 decryption is readily waiting to be released. It's just that something not AnyDVD-related got in the way, so there is a little delay, I'm sorry.
I'm quite sure, you can expect a full release including MKBv4 in apx. a week.

Sure, the MKBv4 decryption is readily waiting to be released. It's just that something not AnyDVD-related got in the way, so there is a little delay, I'm sorry.

For some reason this makes me tingle with excitement.

My loins are on fire. Though it may just be that infection flaring up.

hi there all, does this new beta work with the newer PowerDVD and new bluray film?

btw guys really doing a great good with this app!!

funny thing is my monitor is HDCP and powerDVD still says it aint. :S 27inch dell monitor

ima newbie ::D

>funny thing is my monitor is HDCP and powerDVD still says it aint. :S 27inch dell monitor

i got the same problem. all components of my pc are HDCP compliant and it doesn't work (dell 32inch tft)

Hardware Incorrectly Flagged

Same here. The Cyberlink tool is saying that my video card driver is not HDCP compliant (HD2600XT with latest drivers) and also my monitor. So for me, AnyDVD HD is a necessity just to play back disks whether I want to rip them to the hard drive or not.

So if Cyberlink is being forced to lock down playing back from the hard drive, i'll just have to wait for Slysoft's solution. And from what i've been reading in the forums, it looks like we won't be waiting long.

:DI'm a feelin' the happy time:D

Back