• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Any way to use ReClock to delay SPDIF?

StStRt

I'm using TMT for BluRays. SPDIF audio goes to Pioneer receiver, HDMI video goes to Samsung TV. There's a slight delay in video compared to audio. With anything else (Zoom Player, etc.) I can easily use AC3Filter and its "jitter correction" to delay the audio by 200ms to match the video. However, AC3Filter is not available in TMT.

Seeing how ReClock integrates with TMT, is anything like this (delaying SPDIF audio by Xms) possible with ReClock?

First is the the receiver for Pioneer DD Headphones (SE-DIR2000c) then it goes to an old Pioneer VSX-AX3. AFAIK both don't support audio shift - but I will double check. I could stream audio through HDMI to Samsung and then connect Samsung's Optical Out to DIR2000c - but this is getting a bit silly :) I'm still hoping for the software solution.

ReClock installs perfectly as an audio device, if only it had a delay option, that'd basically solved the problem.

Roycal: Actually, I was wrong. I'd never suspect that a reciever as old as VSX-AX3 would have an audio shift - but it does. Partially problem solved, but since the audio goes through SE-DIR2000c first, that means I will suffer the desynch on headphones. I could re-arrange the order, of course, but that still wouldn't solve everything - I don't just watch movies on this set, but also play games.

Long story short, for now I have to keep changing the audio shift on VSX-AX3 (+200ms for video, go back to 0 for games). To think that a small tiny itsy bitsy feature in ReClock would solve the problem :)

Alternate permanent solution is to shell out $250 for this: http://www.felston.com/buy.htm. Which sounds insane, but I might actually do it :/

Roycal: Sorry, I was imprecise. I can easily software-delay any video, don't need VLC for that (I use Zoom Player and put the delay into AC3Filter) except for 3D BluRays. They require special players like TMT or PowerDVD, and none of them features audio shift or allows connection to external plugins.

Back