• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Any stream for MAC

TubeBar

I already have a Win lifetime license for AS+, do I need to purchase another license to use it on my iMac or can I use the same license? Is there any advantage to the Mac version, like 4k AppleTV videos or something? I assume no but be nice to download on iMac when I am doing other things w/ win.

You don't have to buy another, as long as you don't have both running at the same time.
And no, there are no differences.

You can use your license on your iMac without any problems, just try to avoid using AnyStream on both machines at the same time (too often). Customers like you who purchased ALL products have a higher red-flag-threshold anyhow. :bowdown:

However, the development of AnyStream in particular keeps us very busy (continuous DRM hassle, weekly provider specific changes, adding new providers), so supporting us with additional license(s) would be a nice move.:dance:

Thanks I got it. Yeah I know anyStream is a constant working project, I do plan to buy a second license as soon as I get the money as it is worth it. Thanks for all your hard work w/ AS.

Back