• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Any recommended drives? Bluray, 1080p, mostly for NAS storage

IamGaryGnu

Hi - It seems like nearly every disc I'm trying is giving me transcoder errors, etc. - I'm thinking my drive is failing - can anyone recommend a fairly reliable drive mostly for reading from? I like to store my blurays on my NAS drive, 1080p format. Thank you!

before you buy a new drive? Tried ripping to ISO first and processing that? As to the transcoder errors? Well unless you create a topic in the CloneBD section AND provide logfiles (anydvd and clonebd) for those titles, how are the developers to know if it's a rip or a software problem?

@Ch3vr0n thank you for the reply. When I've posted the log files to anydvd and clonebd section I haven't gotten responses, and since I seem to be getting more transcoding errors, I figured it was the drive.
I can try ripping to ISO and see if that works better. I updated to the latest AnyDVD (8.5.3.0) and still haven't had any improved luck with the mkv rips, so I'll try again with the ISO, and can post log files, but when it is 4 discs in a row, I do think it is my drive.
Thanks.

Back