• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Any Point of Saving The Old DVD HD Keys ?

Jeff R 1

As the title says.
If we don't need them, I'll just get rid of them.
Just cleaning things up...

I saved my old key & the last rebfox / slysoft version - you never know >15 MB who cares ?

Same here. I'll never need it, until I don't have it...:D

I saved my old key & the last rebfox / slysoft version - you never know >15 MB who cares ?
You paid for it so save it. Also like to clear up your post "last redfox/slysoft" this is wrong. Slysoft(dead) isn't RedFox so we need to get this fact straight.

... Also like to clear up your post "last redfox/slysoft" this is wrong. Slysoft(dead) isn't RedFox so we need to get this fact straight.
Not that important ;)
It's only a name actually...as it can change again if needed...
...my main concern is, the software works, I don't even care if it's a company called 'Chicken Soup'. :)

You paid for it so save it. Also like to clear up your post "last redfox/slysoft" this is wrong. Slysoft(dead) isn't RedFox so we need to get this fact straight.

Nope i saved:

8.0.2.x
7.6.9.5 and

and both keys ...

:ROFLMAO:

As the title says.
If we don't need them, I'll just get rid of them.
Just cleaning things up...
I agree with the others who've said to save the old key.

You may not think you need it now, but why delete the chance of having it if it's needed when you least expected it? ;)

You can always give if to someone that only uses DVD's as a intro to the program.

There's no reason to simply delete the older Slysoft license, IMO. Grab a CD-R and burn the last installer and your license key to it. If you ever need it then it'll be there. And, it still does work for a vast amount of DVDs. Why simply throw something away that is still useful?

you paid for it why give it out for free???
Because people are free to do what they want with their old SlySoft AnyDVD (HD) key.

And any license agreement regarding SlySoft is invalid as the company no longer exists - you could even run SlySoft AnyDVD (HD) on multiple computers at the same time without fear of it being blacklisted.

Because people are free to do what they want with their old SlySoft AnyDVD (HD) key.

And any license agreement regarding SlySoft is invalid as the company no longer exists - you could even run SlySoft AnyDVD (HD) on multiple computers at the same time without fear of it being blacklisted.

Good reply and totally good advice which should be remembered, I do though wish some some people on here would stop being antagonistic and post pointless replies on such a regular basis....

That would something you would do but most would keep it with them and not give it out.

But No BD OPD access or decryption on newer dvd - that will put a damper on the party. Whether or not Slysoft is gone my license is my own and not something I would give out. That has to come out of my dead cold hand.

It will handle 150000 DVD's just fine without the OPD, and wasn't talking about BD. I myself see no problem with giving it to someone (in my family or close friend) who knows very little about it. Just a taste. Might just make a RedFox'er out of them. Because it's really hard to explain to someone about ALL the benefits it offers and it is nothing more than an unlocked trial now. (No 21 days limitations). But again this is just my opinion of what I might would do with those old SLYSOFT key's for AnyDVDHD. To each his own.

I have everything I downloaded saved on CDs/DVDs, I go all the way back to AnyDVD 6.5.0.3 with the accompanying license keys.

You could make a time box, just remember where you buried it, and tell others hopefully younger than you.

I'm keeping my old licenses (4) and AnyDVD (HD) version 7.6.9.5 on a CD and a flash drive, just so I can rip old DVDs any time I want.

Back