• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Any dvd hd

kenbra

What do i use to make a coppy of blu ray disc with any dvd hd im a newby

offcourse it will. If you just want to make a 1:1 backup you can simply rip to image then use imgburn to burn it back to a blank. If you want to shrink down a double layer disc down to single layer (like with cloneDVD) you can take a look at BD-Rebuilder till slysoft releases their own application

offcourse it will. If you just want to make a 1:1 backup you can simply rip to image then use imgburn to burn it back to a blank. If you want to shrink down a double layer disc down to single layer (like with cloneDVD) you can take a look at BD-Rebuilder till slysoft releases their own application

i cant get the file to open on bd rebuilder it says windows can not open it

Thats normal. If you ripped to an ISO file you need to MOUNT the file first before it can open it. Virtual Clone Drive (available on the slysoft download page for free) can mount iso files.

Just install it, make sure VCD is associated with the .iso file extension during install and after you finish installing it just double click on the iso file. After that VCD will mount the BD iso rip and BDRB will be able to process it.

I cant figure it out how to get bd rebuilder open

If you can't get it to open the iso file then do what i said in my previous post. Download and install Virtual Clone Drive from the slysoft download page and double click on the iso afterwards OR rip the disc again but this time to FOLDER STRUCTURE. BDRB can process this immediately.

You only need to mount the .iso if you rip to image instead of rip to harddisk as the AnyDVD HD option.

If you mean that you can not get BD Rebuilder to open (not the movie in BD Rebuilder), - hopefuly you extracted it from the .zip file (right click - extract files) on the file you downloaded.

Failing that - make sure you downloaded and installed the three programs required for BD Rebuilder to work FFDShow, Matroska Splitter, and AviSynth.

http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=143716

Good luck

Back