• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Any DVD HD trial and License issues

BlkNite22

I bout Any DVD HD (or so I thought,) Clone DVD2 and DVD Mobile maybe 5 years ago. I loved the products after the 21 day trial and bought the licenses. I mostly used it for regular DVDs to make files for my Ipad Touch. Now that I have an IPAD, I'm trying to convert all my old files to a higher resolution quality. As such, I decided to use my Xbox HD DVD external player on my computer with Any DVD HD. Much to my chagrin, it recognized the HD DVD in the player, but says it can't open it and I have to buy ANY DVD HD. I have a lifetime license and I was under the impression that I had it from the start. How do I resolve this?

I'm also curious. At the time, the format wars were still being fought. HD DVD was still a viable format, now... not so much. Does Any DVD HD still even work with this obsolete format? If so, will it work with my Xbox 360 player and my computer?

I wanted to download it for a trial period to see if it would work, but it seems to only allow me access to the regular Any DVD. Help Me!!

Anydvd and AnydvdHD are same program, it is the license which determine which feature available to you. Since you already used trial and using license key for anydvd. You will not able to test on this machine unless you do a clean install of windows or use virtual machine to test.

Yes, there is license upgrade fee (30 Euro) but what I can tell you once you upgrade you license you will be able to use DVD, HD DVD and Blu-ray provided you have drive capable of reading them.

Remember upgrade is not free, unlike updates.

Looks like you only have AnyDVD license.
Please post a log file.

Thanks for the response. I guess now I'm just curious about the "post log" option. I'm new to both this forum and blogging, so I don't know what that means or how to do it. Could you help me?

Also, I paid a bundle price of $99 five years ago (for the ANY DVD HD, CLONE DVD and CLONE DVD MOBILE.) Why didn't this cover the HD license? Shouldn't it have? Is there a way that I can be comped for this oversight or at least get a grandfathered upgrade fee? And per the last responses, I tried the trial on a fresh computer that never had either of the programs... it still didn't work. Once I do upgrade my license, what are my options if this trend continues?

Please read before you post

Please check out all the info in the link above, and follow the instructions, and that will help you post a log file on this Forum.

I've also attached a couple of examples of how to post a log file, and other info.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Create_Logfile_Example.jpg
    AnyDVD_Create_Logfile_Example.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 5
  • AnyDVD_FAQs_to_read_first.jpg
    AnyDVD_FAQs_to_read_first.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 4
Please read before you post

Please check out all the info in the link above, and follow the instructions, and that will help you post a log file on this Forum.

I've also attached a couple of examples of how to post a log file, and other info.

ok, I think I've done the "Logfile" properly and attached it to this email per the instructions. TY on that front.

Now for the specifics:

I have an ASUS PC running Windows 7. I've attached an Xbox 360 HD DVD external player to it. I've installed the ANY DVD HD and CLONE DVD MOBILE for the 1st time on this computer and I'm currently in the 21 day trial phase.

I think the logfile will detail the DVD I'm using, but just in case... it's:

Serenity
Universal HD DVD

I believe it was manufactured in the US, I bought it here. What I'm trying to do is create an "iPad AVC" file for my IPAD from my HD DVD.

When I click on the CLONE DVD MOBILE and get to the 2nd screen, "Title Configuration," I click on the browse button and find the HD DVD player with the movie title in it, I then click on the "HVDVD_TS" folder and I get the following error message:

Unable to read video files from
D:/HVDVD_TS
D:/HVDVD_TS/VIDEO_TS.IFO: unable to open file

The system cannot find the file specified.
Please be sure that all required files are available and try again.

This is where I'm currently stuck.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.1.2.0_Info_D_SERENITY.zip
    46.8 KB · Views: 8
CloneDVD & CloneDVD Mobile only work with DVD's, not HD DVD or Blu-ray

Back