• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Any DVD HD for Mac OS X? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacBookUser

Hi Slysoft :)
I'm a happy satisfied customer who has been using your product (Any DVD HD) for several years. I have recently switched to the Mac platform using Mac OS X Leopard.

To my surprise I can't seem to find a Mac installer package for my OS.
My question is obviously: When will you guys release a version for my OS X so that I can continue to use my license. (Witch is less than a year old).

Cheers,
Daniel (MacBookUser)

Hi Slysoft :)
I'm a happy satisfied customer who has been using your product (Any DVD HD) for several years. I have recently switched to the Mac platform using Mac OS X Leopard.

To my surprise I can't seem to find a Mac installer package for my OS.
My question is obviously: When will you guys release a version for my OS X so that I can continue to use my license. (Witch is less than a year old).

Cheers,
Daniel (MacBookUser)

My condolences on your recent switch to a Mac. :D
It's been long reported on these forums that AnyDVD would never port to the MAc OS.

I'm curious as to how you've been using the product for "several years" ; this considering it has only a free 20 day trial period - and your license is less than a year old? By what means were you using it the other years?

-W

My condolences on your recent switch to a Mac. :D
It's been long reported on these forums that AnyDVD would never port to the MAc OS.

As can be found in other threads they might release a product but I doubt it would resemble AnyDVD HD.

I'm curious as to how you've been using the product for "several years" ; this considering it has only a free 20 day trial period - and your license is less than a year old? By what means were you using it the other years?

They are probably an older AnyDVD user who upgraded to AnyDVD HD. Nowhere did they say they were using a trial. In fact, they said they were a happy customer. I can't help but infer that as meaning registered customer. They just switched to Mac.

Anyway, enough about semantics and tearing their post apart.

No, AnyDVD HD will not simply be ported to Mac OS.

MacBookUser, here are the existing threads containing the words "AnyDVD", "Linux", and "port": http://forum.slysoft.com/search.php?searchid=2000423. Simply refer to the information in the previous posts. There is no need for yet another long thread on this topic.

Thread closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back