• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Any DVD HD 8.6.2.3 - Can't encode all of the Bluray

Fletcher

Hello,

I'm having trouble with one particular disc.
Tried encoding with two versions of the software now and the process only gets to 18.0GB, before stopping and does not complete process (Disc is circa 40GB+ big).
I will upload the log files FYI.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.2.0_Info_D_KNIGHT RIDER S4D2_27813A5A_CAAE446B.ziplog
    146.3 KB · Views: 4
  • AnyDVD_8.6.2.3_Info_D_KNIGHT RIDER S4D2_27813A5A_CAAE446B.ziplog
    146.2 KB · Views: 5
AnyDVD doesn't encode anything. Those are BD's, you're in the DVD section. Looks like anydvd did its job so its not an anydvd problem.

My mistake: Posted in the wrong section - can re-post in the bluray section if need to?

Also, misspoke: yes, not encoded: Instead, I used AnyDVD to "Rip Video Disc to Harddisk".
It obviously encountered some reading errors with the disk during the process (18GB into the process).
Any ideas on how to remedy that? The Bluray is clean and in seemingly perfect condition but the Rip process just gets stuck (have tried several times).

Thanks for any advice and help.

My mistake: Posted in the wrong section - can re-post in the bluray section if need to?

Also, misspoke: yes, not encoded: Instead, I used AnyDVD to "Rip Video Disc to Harddisk".
It obviously encountered some reading errors with the disk during the process (18GB into the process).
Any ideas on how to remedy that? The Bluray is clean and in seemingly perfect condition but the Rip process just gets stuck (have tried several times).

I can tell you from experience that even if a disc is new and looks perfect it can be bad. I have run into many of them. You can try cleaning it with mild dish soap and warm water but if that fails you need another disc more than likely.

Just like @DQ stated, even if a Blu-ray disc is new and hasn't been touched before, it can still have errors on the disc itself.

Please check out this link below, especially post 2:

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/please-read-this-before-you-post.71489/

Back