• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Any DVD, Clone DVD2

fwd77546

I am fairly new at these programs and would like to know if a "step by step" hard copy instruction manual is available. The instructions that come with the program may be satisfactory for some people, but I find it difficult to follow. I have had some experiece with DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink.
Also I have used CD Clone and copied a DVD ISO file to new DVD's.
My hang up is in starting from scratch to make an ISO file and burning to a disk.
I need help on this subject either in a hardcopy "step by Step" instruction or if there are people here in the States who could walk me through these problems.
Of course the telephone charges would be my expense.
Sincerely,
Richard Hodges
richo@hal-pc.org

Any Dvd & Clone Dvd

While these programs are great for backing up items, I seem to struggle with use of same.
I am fairly new at these programs and would like to know if a "step by step" hard copy instruction manual is available. The instructions that come with the program may be satisfactory for some people, but I find it difficult to follow. I have had some experiece with DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink.
Also I have used CD Clone and copied a DVD ISO file to new DVD disk.
My hang up is in starting from scratch to make an ISO file and through burning to a disk.
I need help on this subject either in a hardcopy "step by Step" instruction or if there are people here in the States who could walk me through these problems.
Of course the telephone charges would be my expense.
Sincerely,
FWD77546

@ fwd77546,

Perchance did you closely review the two Links I provided in my #3 posting in this thread? I consider Forum Member zebadee referenced CloneDVD User Guide very detailed and informative.

Another guide is “CloneDVD & AnyDVD Guide by MadBob” ->

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=72022

I am unaware of any "Step By Step Hard Copy Instruction Manual” other than the information contained in these thread postings.

Concerning CloneDVD ISO Images ->

It is not difficult or complicated to make an ISO image using CloneDVD v2.9.1.2. In CloneDVD on the “Output Method” page select “ISO/UDF Image” option to make an ISO image of your Backup copy Commercial DVD Movie.

To obtain written information on how to make an ISO image in CloneDVD refer to the CloneDVD User Manual, which is accessed by clicking on the “Help” icon, located top right hand corner of CloneDVD. In the CloneDVD User Manual look under the topic “Output Method” for written information on making an ISO image.

Is there any particular reason that you need to be using ISO images?

Regards,
Coaster

Back