• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Any dvd and Any dvd HD licence is not working for my any dvd HD.

haray4u

My problem is a bit different from the thread,but I thought i would ask. I purchased any dvd back in 2004. I brought the bundle of slysoft products with life time up dates. Up until now,everything has been grand. My computer crashed and I purchased another. I had all my license keys for all my slysoft purchases on a USB stick. Now I can't find the USB stick. So I contacted slysoft though there lost license key link. I received all my keys . Everything is grand once again with the exception of any dvd hd. Any dvd HD is not working. And the license key for any dvd and any dvd HD should have a HD on the end of the license key. I don't have the HD on the end and when I had upgraded to Any dvd HD way back when the license key did have a HD on the end and my any dvd HD worked just fine. Now what should I do?

you should start by contacting the support department. Digging up a 6 year old dead thread doesn't help much. License issues can't be handled over the forum. if you think you've received the wrong (or incomplete keys) you need to file a support ticket.

haray4u

My problem is a bit different from the thread,but I thought i would ask. I purchased any dvd back in 2004. I brought the bundle of slysoft products with life time up dates. Up until now,everything has been grand. My computer crashed and I purchased another. I had all my license keys for all my slysoft purchases on a USB stick. Now I can't find the USB stick. So I contacted slysoft though there lost license key link. I received all my keys . Everything is grand once again with the exception of any dvd hd. Any dvd HD is not working. And the license key for any dvd and any dvd HD should have a HD on the end of the license key. I don't have the HD on the end and when I had upgraded to Any dvd HD way back when the license key did have a HD on the end and my any dvd HD worked just fine. Now what should I do?

haray4u

Dealing with product key information is a personal thing and shouldn't be dealt with on a forum.
Contact Any DVD agian and let them know what's wrong or drop a PM to on one the mods and one of them will be able be able to help.

James may see your thread and help you directly as you are not able to send a PM to him.

Last edited:
Back