• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

any dvd 8010 doesnt work with my lifetime license

FREEVIDEO

hello guys my windows 10 doesnt valid my lifetime license with any dvd 8010 ,any help

Wrong section, moved to license.

Did you manage to get a redfox licenses or are you still using a slysoft license?

With the release of AnyDVD 8.x a newer licensing system is in place. Licenses purchased from Slysoft no longer are accepted by AnyDVD 8.x since Slysoft no longer exists. RedFox licenses are required to use AnyDVD 8.x and newer. AnyDVD 7.6.9.5 will continue to work with your older license but will lose access to the OPD in time and won't be updated to handle newer protections.

Please peruse the General Chat and Purchase & License Keys sections of the forum to see all the discussion concerning this.

Also refer here: https://www.redfox.bz/about.html

The RedFox Project
The RedFox team consists of former SlySoft developers and staff members who were left without a job after the company was forced to close down for good on February 22nd, 2016.

It looked like the fox would be gone for good as its burrow ceased to exist with SlySoft.

Being left without any infrastructure and nothing but our forum still running, we were about to give up. After the shock wore off we considered our options and the overwhelming support of our community convinced us to pick up the pieces and continue the development.

Read more in forum: No fox, no job, no future?

Back