• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Any difference between AnyDVD and AnyDVDHD?

Jane B.

I was pretty upset to learn that my SlySoft "lifetime" license was no longer valid. Since I use it all the time I am planning to buy the RedFox AnyDVDHD but wondered if there's a difference. Does the "HD" mean I can rip Blueray discs?

Does AnyDVDHD come with CloneDVD or does it have to be purchased separately?

Thanks

Does the "HD" mean I can rip Blueray discs?

Yes that is correct, with AnyDVD HD you can rip both DVD's and Blu-rays Discs.

Does AnyDVDHD come with CloneDVD or does it have to be purchased separately?

No, they are sold separately. CloneDVD is now sold exclusively by Elaborate Bytes.
If you already had a CloneDVD license, then you don't need to buy that again.

Wrong section, moved. License questions have their own section.

That said, everyone shares your pain Jane. Nobody likes what happened, including the developers and support staff but the order came from upper hand out of the blue. There is no more "DVD only" AnyDVD. Only AnyDVD HD and at a cheaper price slysoft sold licenses based upon the last pricelist of 2009. Basically you're getting a free upgrade to HD (blu-ray and hd-dvd ripping, although hd-dvd is dead) for a cheaper price. Depending on when you purchased your license, you can qualify for upto 50% off.

CloneDVD2 is not included and that is an elby product. Elby products are not affected by the change and your slysoft license will continue to function. Do note that CloneDVD2, as the name suggests only works with DVD's. If you plan on starting with blu-ray (other than a reader/writer) you'll need CloneBD.

AnyDVD HD will allow you to decrypt DVDs, HD-DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.

CloneDVD is an Elaborate Bytes product. Previously, Slysoft had been a reseller for CloneDVD. RedFox is not a reseller. If you already own a CloneDVD license then you do not need to purchase a newer license due to what transpired. If you didn't and do need a CloneDVD license then it must be purchased from Elaborate Bytes. AnyDVD HD and CloneDVD licenses cannot be purchased together.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Wrong section, moved. License questions have their own section.

That said, everyone shares your pain Jane. Nobody likes what happened, including the developers and support staff but the order came from upper hand out of the blue. There is no more "DVD only" AnyDVD. Only AnyDVD HD and at a cheaper price slysoft sold licenses based upon the last pricelist of 2009. Basically you're getting a free upgrade to HD (blu-ray and hd-dvd ripping, although hd-dvd is dead) for a cheaper price. Depending on when you purchased your license, you can qualify for upto 50% off.

CloneDVD2 is not included and that is an elby product. Elby products are not affected by the change and your slysoft license will continue to function. Do note that CloneDVD2, as the name suggests only works with DVD's. If you plan on starting with blu-ray (other than a reader/writer) you'll need CloneBD.

Not sure I totally understand. Sounds like RedFox AnyDVDHD with work with SlySoft CloneDVD, right? But, if I want to copy a blu-ray disc I'll need CloneBD. Is that right?

AnyDVD HD will allow you to decrypt DVDs, HD-DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.

CloneDVD is an Elaborate Bytes product. Previously, Slysoft had been a reseller for CloneDVD. RedFox is not a reseller. If you already own a CloneDVD license then you do not need to purchase a newer license due to what transpired. If you didn't and do need a CloneDVD license then it must be purchased from Elaborate Bytes. AnyDVD HD and CloneDVD licenses cannot be purchased together.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Same question as my other post. Can I copy a blu-ray disc with AnyDVDHD and my Slysoft CloneDVD?

Correct. Redfox will continue to work with CloneDVD2. Your old slysoft license for CloneDVD2 will work just fine, as Elby didn't get shut down the licenses remain in effect. The o nly product right now that needs a new (redfox) license is AnyDVD HD. And yes, if you plan on doing blu-ray you'll need CloneBD. Which is exclusively sold by Elby as well.

DVD copy => AnyDVD HD + CloneDVD2
Blu-ray copy => AnyDVD HD + CloneBD
DVD + Blu-ray copy => AnyDVD HD + CloneDVD2 + CloneBD

Back