• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

another TRANSFORMERS HD question

VicFerrari

ok so i downloaded the the 6.1.9.3 demo and everything worked fine. i watched half of the movie, DISC 1 and half of the DISC 2. so i decided to update to 6.1.9.6 and now DISC 1 will not work, 2 does, but i want my DISC 1 back and i tried to uninstall it and go back to .3 and still will not work, what happened?

Did I miss something? I'm still seeing v6.1.9.3 as the current version yet this thread mentions v6.1.9.6 and another posts mentions v6.1.9.5.

6.1.9.6 is beta. It isn't on the official download page, only the forums, but it's newer and should work better

ok now that we have that worked out still did anybody have this happen were it was working then now not.

Back