• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Another 'Error when scanning' post

bipolarbear

Hi ok so I updated to AnyDVD 8600 and MakeMkv 1.16.7. My drive is Asus WB-16D1HT with 3.10MK firmware. Today I tried ripping Mission Impossible Fallout UHD (UK), the drive tries but doesn't pick it up, anydvd says there's nothing in the drive. But if I reboot it does, sometimes, however ripping is very slow, and it stalls at about 33% and all I can do is abort it. I don't have any option to create a logfile unfortunately.

I thought maybe a compatibility problem with libredrive so i uninstalled Makemkv and rebooted, but Anydvd still seems to detect libredrive installed. (Is MakeMkv required to be installed with AnyDVD now for full functionality?)

I uninstalled AnyDVD and went back as far as 8580 but its still picking up libredrive, and the problem persists. I don't know where it is to get rid of it. But then it might not be a libredrive thing at all. Sorry I dont have any logs for any of this.

Back