• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

annie 2014

mechanic1244

I am trying to backup annie 2014 with Clone bd it was successful but I get the cinavia warning 20 minutes into the movie. I looked at a program called DVD Ranger not sure if it will work with Annie 2014. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated

You'll have to ask them, this isn't the cinex home. Their solution relies on a downloaded database to 'work'. So unless there is a database available the changes of it working is very slim. That claim to be able to do it without a database to but at a significant speed drop, no reports of that method actually works.

Either way it's not a clonebd issue and this topic is in the wrong place. Clonebd cannot and will never be able to remove cinavia, the support for it ends with the cinavia detection alert you should have gotten

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Back