• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

An Idiot Abroad

Homeworld

Hey. Previously I had trouble with the TV series An Idiot Abroad which was fixed. I have a good MKV conversion of Series 2. I'm still having trouble with Series 1. I've tried other software successfully and have tried various rip and conversion methods with CloneBD.

These are 1080i H.264 TV episodes around 43 minutes long with AC3 2.0 audio. Two discs. 9 Episodes.

When I process them with CloneBD using lossless video the process completes, only it looks like the episodes are playing at 50% speed and are glitchy.

When I process them with CloneBD converting them to H.264 instead, which shouldn't present an issue, CloneBD sort of locks up. The video file created prior to the lockup actually seems to be the perfect copy.

This lockup means abort won't work so no log (sorry). The video preview flashes blue when clicking abort etc. CloneBD is open and running but frozen too. The picture below is where the video froze. The second is after five minutes.

I've noticed for the first few seconds of processing the video there's a green screen. Elby fixed a bug where the preview and output video would be green, this was some time ago now. Screenshot uploaded.

Attachments

• Karl.jpg
    Karl.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Karl2.jpg
    Karl2.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 9
  • KarlGreen.jpg
    KarlGreen.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
First off you are using 1.0.8.8. if not install that if so do this.
Start another attempt doing lossless and abort it . Then create cloneBD Logfile for the devs to look at . Also do one converting as well since it's not working right either. And post the logfile for that too!! I would also post a AnyDVDHD Logfile for it as well in case it's the problem.
Remember anytime you are having issues you need to post the logfile(s) for all the RedFox/Elby programs your are using so someone from the dev teams are able to help you. Otherwise it it's a cat and mouse game and they don't have time to play those. If you don't know how to create a logfile with cloneBD please let us know and someone will point you in the right direction.

This is what the Lossless version looks like:
I'll have the logs for you momentarily. Thanks for the good idea I forgot we can do that.

EpisodeCompleteLossless.zip = Lossless
EpisodeConversionPre-Freeze.zip = Log for H.264 conversion prior to a freeze occurring.

[mod]Post edited, copyrighted footage video removed. - We don't want to attract any more unwanted attention to this board than needed[/mod]

Attachments

• EpisodeCompleteLossless.zip
    186.5 KB · Views: 2
  • EpisodeConversionPre-Freeze.zip
    183.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah great... so is anyone looking at this bug? do the logs reveal anything?

The most effective way to get things like this to elby has been the same since the beginning. E-mail the logs to elby (that way you can also include you YouTube video ;-) ).

Haha well Ch3vr0n I removed it from Youtube too when I saw them identify it as copy written content.. I don't need the stress. I got a working copy from some other software, really I'd just like to improve CloneBD, I'll forward the logs.

You need to be really careful if you use movie footage on YouTube. What you didn't wasn't really bad, but it wasn't under 'fair use - creative Commons'. It was a clip of copyrighted content, and YouTube's ContentID system is pretty good, of could have been enough to issue a strike against your account.

Back