• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[AMZ] - Audio Cutoffs [1061]

still an issue. first instance just happened to me on 1.0.7. last several seconds of an archer season 11 from AP were silent. other episodes so far are fine

CORRECTION: the actual episode (season 11, episode 2) played through a browser has no audio for the end credits. Just some very hard to hear “noise”, almost like white noise. Don’t consider this an AS problem. I did use Media Info to check the audio/video stream lengths and they are equal.

Last edited:
Just the log is enough. It clearly shows the problem happening, it's just that we are trying to locate the root of it.
Today, i had the same issue an some epsiodes. Below a list of effected titles:
Rosamunde Pilcher - Vollkommen unerwartet
Rosamunde Pilcher - Wahlversprechen und andere Luegen
Rosamunde Pilcher - Ungezuegelt ins Glueck
Rosamunde Pilcher - Herzensfragen
Rosamunde Pilcher - Aus Liebe und Leidenschaft
Rosamunde Pilcher - Paradies der Traeume
Katie Fforde - Vergissmeinnicht
Katie Fforde - Das Weihnachtswunder von New York

In all cases the sound cut out 60 seconds before the end. I replayed the episodes in my browser and there no audio issues. I already used the newst version of anystream => 1.0.7.0.

Does the logfile bring you something or do I "just" have to be patient?!

Last edited:
Back