• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

American Sniper

joefuller

Just getting into backing up my blurays and trying to back up American Sniper but it keeps telling me I need a program for AACS removal. I have AnyDVD HD 7.6.0.1 and Clone BD 1.0.4.8. What am I not doing right?

What are you not doing right?

1) you're in general chat section and not the anydvd HD section where bluray issues are handled
2) you don't provide an anydvd logfile which is needed to help diagnose the problem

About 1) a mod will likely move the topic. 2) you'll have to do yourself. Insert the disc, right click the fox tray icon, click create logfile. Attach that for to your next reply. Are you sure you don't have a classic license? Check the anydvd information tab, if your license does not end with HD (like 1234567890 HD) you have a classic DVD only license and need to upgrade first.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Back