• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

American Heart Assoc DVD's

I remember the days back, when I first joined the group... oh the hatred for Memorex remains strong!

I went thru Verbatim, Sony.. all the top brands including Memorex, and turned up nothing but coasters.. seemed my experiences were a tad bit different then the rest.

Found out.. even though a lot of people used LiteOn drives, some models were just plain crap. The one I had, made Matshita look like top of the line. Once I spent the money on a recommended drive, I went back to using Memorex myself because, well.. sometimes you just don't have $40.00 a 50 pack, when you can get 50 for $25.

I still have one Verbatim disk in my collection.. and over 500 Memorex. I only have to replace them as they age, or the kids play hockey with them.. as you would any other disk.. including my growing stack of hard and optical drives that have failed over the years. Some things work for me, that don't work for others... can't really explain it.

However, if you want permanent storage on disk, I highly recommend M-Disc. There's a reason they are $86.00 for 30.
I have some TDK and Sony back-ups that I've had for 8+ years. While they may not be "top of the line", they worked and are still working. I had a 40% failure rate with Memorex, not hearsay, personal experience. They may have improved, but I see no reason to spend more money on them to find out. I had the same failure rate on Memorex CD-R in a CD recorder. Sony, GQ (Frys), TDK and Maxell all worked fine. Doesn't want to make me try again anytime soon.

Back