American assassin

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by bobliff, Dec 5, 2017.

1. bobliff

bobliff Member

says trying to repair destructive dvd structure tried using anydvd 8200 and 8202 same thing.

Attached Files:

2. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

Use CloneDVD and deselect all titles with 00:00 runtime. Or let it finish the repair.

3. bobliff

bobliff Member

all 00:00 runtime are deselected and it is still trying to repair. letting it do it see what happens thanks.

4. James

This is ... unexpected. Which title triggers the repair? You can select one after the other in the preview player to check.

5. scrossi

scrossi Member

The title with length 1:51:32 is the correct title. Titles length 1:56:18 need to be deselected along with the 00:00 titles. Deselection MUST be done quickly or the preview turned off.

6. bobliff

bobliff Member

ok after the repair finished the backup went well thanks again.

7. James

Please try AnyDVD 8.2.0.3. Please let me know, if this fixes the problem. Thank you.

8. Lyphline

Lyphline Member

upload_2017-12-5_17-19-15.png

error log with 8.2.0.3

9. James

Please post an AnyDVD log. And, if possible, a zipped CloneDVD log. Right-click the log pane, select "save".
    Edit: Also try to deselect all titles with 00:00 runtime.

10. scrossi

scrossi Member

8.2.0.3 shows and selects the correct movie title now, but if you do not deselect the 00:00 tiles, CloneDVD2 still has to do an extensive disk structure repair. After completing the repair, CloneDVD2 makes a good copy.

11. Big Jeff

Big Jeff Active Member

Similar problems with the Canadian rental version of "American Assassin", however using 8.2.0.3, and letting the repair run to the end then allows an apparent complete copy (with no extras).

The repair trigger appears to be title 04 on this version of the disc. (see attached screenshot).

I've also attached the 8.2.0.3 logfile for info.

upload_2017-12-5_18-12-25.png

Attached Files:

12. scrossi

scrossi Member

The problem title has the following info (Play Time 00:00, Chapters 1,Audio Settings AC3/6 EN,AC3/6 ES,AC3/6 FR, AC3/2 EN)

13. Dave Y

Dave Y Member

Version 8.2.0.2 and 8.2.0.3 seem to function the same. They both say "trying to repair defective DVD structure...Please wait". After completing the repair, both versions completed fine. The screen shot posted by Big Jeff was the same as mine.

14. elvis68

elvis68 Well-Known Member

Works fine with HandleBrake

15. Jakester34

Jakester34 New Member

Not sure if I should have created a new post or not.

I am having a problem with American Assassin (US) and handbrake. It selects title 27 01:51:32 starts and then says it is done right away.

Attached Files:

16. DrinkLyeAndDie

DrinkLyeAndDie Retired Moderator

17. elvis68

elvis68 Well-Known Member

Mine selected 27 with HandBrake and did fine

Shiva Negar is uber hot BTW :)

18. Jakester34

Jakester34 New Member

yep that did it. I remembered the setting I just didnt remember it was in handbrake. I will looking in anyDVD.

Thanks

19. Lyphline

Lyphline Member

upload_2017-12-6_6-45-20.png
    upload_2017-12-6_6-45-39.png
    upload_2017-12-6_6-45-54.png
    upload_2017-12-6_6-47-14.png

I hope this helps

Attached Files:

20. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

An AnyDVD logfile too please. AnyDVD screenshots mean nothing, they need the actual logfile.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk