• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AMD Quad Core Processors and AnyDVD HD CloneBD

DaGoatRancher

I generally have used Intel quad core processors in my PC's and have have no issue running AnyDVD HD or Clone BD. I have been researching replacing my current laptop and want to have the ability to run AnyDVD HD and Clone BD on my future laptop. I don't run Slysoft apps on my current laptop. Has anyone had any issues with running AnyDVD HD and or Clone BD on latest AMD quad core processors? I have been seeing some good deals on Laptops with the AMD processors and was curious about others experiences. Thanks.

Currently, what is the price difference from Intel i7 quad core and AMD quad core?

Thanks for the input. I really haven't done that much comparison between Intel and AMD based computers. I was just getting some adds which were showing several HP and Dell laptops with AMD processors in the $650 - $700 range that looked like good values with respect to bang for the buck. I will do more research on the subject, but since I have been using intel processors I will likely spend the extra money for another Intel. We will see. Thanks again.

Back