• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AMD CCC V11.7 Available

I am experiencing stutter every 20-30 seconds. Previosly, playback of BD was flawless.

My rig plays ISOs mounted with VCD.

Unsure if the cause was 11.7 or my upgrade to TMT 5.1.113. Both installations happened on the same day.

Win 7 64.
TMT 5.1.113
ATI 5670

I suspect your hard drive is severely fragmented or dying. Try checking buffered I/O to see if this helps any.

I suspect your hard drive is severely fragmented or dying. Try checking buffered I/O to see if this helps any.

Ruled out. Played from 2 movies, one each from independent drives. Stutter every 20-30 secs occurred both times.

Update: Can also rule out catalyst 11.7 as a problem. I clean install my rig with 11.7 and TMT 5.0.87. Result flawless.

Update: I installed TMT 5.1.113 and the stutter is back.

Solved: used hotfix to disable auto refresh rate in TMT. Flawless.

Last edited:
Back