• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question AMC+ (Ad-Free) with Amazon (Ad Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Litco

Any movie or tv show that is on AMC+ (ad-free) subscribed through Amazon (with ads) will still have ads, about two or three advertising AMC+ content. Anybody else having this same problem?

You have to pay AMAZON three dollars a month if you don’t want heads. It’s an extra fee. There is no ad free AMC plus on Amazon. and if you download something they won’t be in the download.. and to answer your question no nobody to date has had that issue. The only way you could ever get ads on the download is if they were burned in to the movie.

So AnyStream can remove ads from services on Amazon like Freevee which is ad supported, but it can't remove ads from paid ad-free services on Amazon? Kinda shady on Amazon to offer a service that is supposed to ad free and then put ads in it... I'm guessing they are burning the ads in now? Thank you for the quick reply as always RedFox1 and thank you for everything you guys do!!!!

AMC ads are encoded into the video. They are not the standard ads that can be skipped as part of a playlist. There is no way to remove them unless you cut them out with a third party tool after you download the video.

It does not matter whether you have ad or ad free prime.

So AnyStream can remove ads from services on Amazon like Freevee which is ad supported, but it can't remove ads from paid ad-free services on Amazon? Kinda shady on Amazon to offer a service that is supposed to ad free and then put ads in it... I'm guessing they are burning the ads in now? Thank you for the quick reply as always RedFox1 and thank you for everything you guys do!!!!
Yes, it will remove the ad from everything you download

Help Us Help you. Please make an AnyStream log file with every error report posted.

1. Look at the GUI of AnyStream.
2. In the upper left-hand corner you will see FILE
3. Press File, and you will see Create log file, create it
4. It is in a .zip format (lastlog) on your desktop or in your documents
5. Upload to the forum with your error report and explanation.

Thank you all for your cooperation.:)

AMC ads are encoded into the video. They are not the standard ads that can be skipped as part of a playlist. There is no way to remove them unless you cut them out with a third party tool after you download the video.

It does not matter whether you have ad or ad free prime.
@RedFox 1
The movie was "Stake Out" (1987) but I don't believe it's on AMC+ anymore so I can't provide a log file, i'm pretty sure that it expired at the end of the month. It's almost everything from AMC+ I think. I remember U.S. Marshals was the same as well... I'll try to find something for you to compare.

I just downloaded Parish with Giancarlo Esposito it is AMC+'s newest entry. I scanned through it, it has no commercials or ads

Either download one that has ads and post a log file or I cannot help you.

It's almost everything from AMC+ I think.
Are you sure you have the ad-free subscription? You can check on the accounts and settings page on the channels tab. If you do have the ad-free option and still get ads, I would ask for a refund lol

amazon-amc.png

We are talking about AMC+ from Amazon correct me if I am wrong. I have paid Amazon 3.00 a month more for ad-free.

Either download one that has ads and post a log file or I cannot help you. We can talk again tomorrow, my shift is over. I'll be back at 7 AM DST

We are talking about AMC+ from Amazon correct me if I am wrong. I have paid Amazon 3.00 a month more for ad-free.
Correct, AMC+ through Prime Channels. I subscribed a couple of months ago and it was only one option, no ads. Now AMC+ have two plans 🤷‍♂️ .. Also, if you have an ad-free Prime subscription but subscribe to a channel with an ad subscription, you will have ads on that specific channel. At least that's how it's working for me.

Correct, AMC+ through Prime Channels. I subscribed a couple of months ago and it was only one option, no ads. Now AMC+ have two plans 🤷‍♂️ .. Also, if you have an ad-free Prime subscription but subscribe to a channel with an ad subscription, you will have ads on that specific channel. At least that's how it's working for me.
Thanks for your input I didn't know that, I have subscribed to AMC+ on Amazon since its inception. I get no ads at all. I guess we have the no-ads version.

I still can't believe they are burned in. That would mean they have 2 of every movie, one with ads burned in and one without. Hard to swallow. So @Litco needs to upgrade your subscription to AMC+ and you are all squared away.

I have AMC+ (Ad-Free)

Attachments

• (Ad Free).JPG
    (Ad Free).JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 7
There are few titles with burned ads in video, but it's not typical
Unfortunately many amc+ usa channel movies has multiple commercial breaks in their movies even if the ads not burned in they do fade out and fade in for the break. What is so ignoring (even with ad free plan).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back