• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Amazon's issues fixed

asramapada

PrimeVideo in Japan has been showing an error message and not allowing me to download since this week.
Thank you in advance for your help.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.8.0.astlog
    425.5 KB · Views: 6
Same problem in Australia

Attachments

301.2 KB · Views: 2
PrimeVideo in Japan has been showing an error message and not allowing me to download since this week.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Don't know if it's connected, but Japan no long recognizes my Prime as valid. The UK and Germany still work fine.

You need a seperate membership for Prime, it always was that way
If you got it anyways then you were lucky
My Prime has always worked in the US, UK, DE and Japan. You need to use the exact same account and info on each site including username and password.....Japan has changed to require a Japanese address for digital content.

I can't access primevideo.com though. It always bounces me back to amazon.com.

Yes the adress stuff has been changed, I can get Prime but can't buy channels.
But I needed to purchase a Membership for Prime jp since the beginning.

Yes the adress stuff has been changed, I can get Prime but can't buy channels.
But I needed to purchase a Membership for Prime jp since the beginning.
Guess I was lucky....I'm still under the original Prime Family Plan also....where you didn't have to link accounts or share payment methods.
So myself, my mom, brother and sister all use the same Prime Account at different addresses. (there was a 4 person limit)

Everything is now available for download.
(Amazon PrimeVideo in Japan is fine)
Thank you very much!!!

OK everybody it’s all fixed now you can go back to AMAZON and download everything you need
Already downloading the rest of the episodes of the Amazon Original series that was going sideways yesterday. I knew if I waited things would get resolved.

::cheers::

Still trying to get From S2 in surround sound in the US. Is it possible it's just not in English 5.1 in the US for some reason?

Also, PrimeVideo was not downloading with an error message.
(Dialog: Amazon's DRM license was not successfully processed)

I could not download from Amazon PrimeVideo in Japan, which was added to the new videos today.
Thank you in advance.

Attachments

341.7 KB · Views: 0
Also, PrimeVideo was not downloading with an error message.
(Dialog: Amazon's DRM license was not successfully processed)

I could not download from Amazon PrimeVideo in Japan, which was added to the new videos today.
Thank you in advance.
Yes we are aware of that, Japan NZ and Australia are having issues. Amazon is making changes we will have to adjust to. Please be patient.

Thank you for contacting me.
I will try to watch "Godzilla -1.0" for now.
It would be helpful if you download it after that, thank you.

Back