• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

amazon unbox WMV to DivX

homealone

Hi,

I purchased some episodes of a show from amazon to be viewed with 'unbox', which then also come down in WMV format. I would like to somehow get these on a DVD to watch on my TV, or Ubuntu-running laptop. My DVD player plays DiVX files, so converting them into that format would be preferred (it's not DVD quality to begin with). Is there any way CloneDVD can help me with this ? (or any other SlySoft product for that matter).

Thanks

If your goal is to go from your WMV format to DVD disc, then consider Microsoft Movie Maker that is likely already on your system. Builtin to Vista, and can be easily added for free to XP. It will take your WMV and give you several choices, one of which is to publish to DVD.

Back