• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Amazon tab won't accept "enter" or allow mouse double-clicks

RippingNut

When the Amazon tab starts, if I type in a search parameter in the Amazon search bar, I see values in the drop-down to select. I can't select any of them with the enter key; nor can I double-click any to select. In other words, the tab is useless.

I just tried it again, it works for me and always did.
Which region are you in/is set in AS? I use the german site, maybe it is tied to specific region.

Works just fine on my end, try reinstalling. Please leave a logfile with any support request.

Downloadables.jpg

Last edited:
No other buttons are needed to click on other than the "Downloadables", Exactly what buttons are you clicking on that do not work?

How powerful is the device you use? How much RAM has it? Maybe there is just not enough power for AS in that moment. (Because you said it is slow in the other thread).

How powerful is the device you use? How much RAM has it? Maybe there is just not enough power for AS in that moment. (Because you said it is slow in the other thread).
These questions could all be answered with a proper log file.

Same problem. F5 will show content from blank screen for Amazon at load but does not appear to allow for any mouse or keyboard input.

Log file attached.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.4.0_Amazon_Non-responsive.astlog
    196.9 KB · Views: 2
I am not in the office right now, but I will take a look at your log file in the morning

The issue is that something in your computer is blocking Amazon from loading correctly. It's not an AS issue, you are the only one experiencing this. Turn off your pop-up blockers, if this were an AS issue, the forum would be loaded with posts and threads about it. I just tested it, and it's fine. We cant fix your computer issues.

The issue is that something in your computer is blocking Amazon from loading correctly. It's not an AS issue, you are the only one experiencing this. Turn off your pop-up blockers, if this were an AS issue, the forum would be loaded with posts and threads about it. I just tested it, and it's fine. We cant fix your computer issues.

Thank you, I will investigate.

EDIT: A complete uninstall (keeping registration info) and reinstall corrected the issue.

Last edited:
Back