• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Amazon tab doesn't display any content?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RippingNut

All of a sudden, when I open the AS app, the Amazon tab doesn't display any content whatsoever. The other tabs do.

same here yesterday, just wait few minutes :) 5-10 min )

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Does it help to press F5? Click onto the page itself if it doesn't get recognized and press it again.

I have the very same issue and discovered if I press F5 (sometimes several times) the content will eventually display but it is still not possible to navigate/select with either the mouse or cursor keys. I can highlight an item/menu to select it with the cursor keys or mouse but no response. Eventually, after several minutes the site starts responding. After going through this 'wait' period I am then able to download. I even rolled back to the previous version prior to 1.5.4.0 x64 and the issue persisted.

All of a sudden, when I open the AS app, the Amazon tab doesn't display any content whatsoever. The other tabs do.
One thread is enough for your Amazon issues, this one is closed.

Use this thread that you also started with your Amazon issues. Remember to leave a logfile with any support request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back