• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

amazon prime question

sierra117

does AS allow downloads of rentals or purchases of prime videos ?

Yes just make sure you complete your purchase from another device or browser prior to launching AS.

Yes just make sure you complete your purchase from another device or browser prior to launching AS.

Correction, it does NOT have to be purchased on another device. It can be purchased from within anystream if you wanted, but you'd need to refresh the page then. The paid content simply needs to be "unlocked" for the account prior to accessing that specific title within anystream. That's all that matters.

Correction, it does NOT have to be purchased on another device. It can be purchased from within anystream if you wanted, but you'd need to refresh the page then. The paid content simply needs to be "unlocked" for the account prior to accessing that specific title within anystream. That's all that matters.

Oh cool, didn’t know that. Thanks for clarifying. Love this app.

thanks for the answers ...

i did not have to exit AS, just going back to the home screen it appeared under My Stuff

thanks again all

Last edited:
another tech question about AS ....

what are the differences when using download speeds faster than 1x ? say you have more than 100 shows, with each one being 25 min long ... that's around 2 full days spent actually downloading.

1x is what's 'recommended' in AS

another tech question about AS ....

what are the differences when using download speeds faster than 1x ? say you have more than 100 shows, with each one being 25 min long ... that's around 2 full days spent actually downloading.

1x is what's 'recommended' in AS

1x download speed forces AS to throttle your download rate so it looks to the provider that you're actually watching whatever you're downloading. The recommendation is there so as to not look like an atypical consumer to the provider.

1x download speed forces AS to throttle your download rate so it looks to the provider that you're actually watching whatever you're downloading. The recommendation is there so as to not look like an atypical consumer to the provider.

that's what i assumed also ....

how many ppl are using it that way ... idk.
not sure if the provider is keeping tabs on individual user's stream speed/rate. but in my case, would be beneficial to go with 2x for this show.

and this is a show that comes with a 'secondary' subscription like STARZ ...

that's what i assumed also ....

how many ppl are using it that way ... idk.
not sure if the provider is keeping tabs on individual user's stream speed/rate. but in my case, would be beneficial to go with 2x for this show.

and this is a show that comes with a 'secondary' subscription like STARZ ...

It'd be silly to assume that the providers are not keeping metrics on how many unique devices are "watching," and the metrics of what is being watched. Whether they use those for anything other than profit-maximising is a different issue...

a bug ?
should i expect an issue ? assuming it will be passthru to prime, because prime has playback controls on the show page.
do u want a log file ?

a bug ?
should i expect an issue ? assuming it will be passthru to prime, because prime has playback controls on the show page.
do u want a log file ?

not that type of bug ;-) it might be called a dog, depending where you live:-

Code:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_on-screen_graphic

cartoon show from the 80’s ... probably has fades for commercial slots

but will confirm

at first glance on the first episode, looks good. just a few 1 sec blackouts that used to be placeholders for commercial breaks.

starz banner and rating at the beginning of the show, about 11 seconds long .... but luckily it's something i can quickly trim out using quicktime in macOS.

at first glance on the first episode, looks good. just a few 1 sec blackouts that used to be placeholders for commercial breaks.

starz banner and rating at the beginning of the show, about 11 seconds long .... but luckily it's something i can quickly trim out using quicktime in macOS.

thanks and & @peacesign too!

confirming, at least on this particular show, no d-o-g present in the video

if i encounter it in future dl's, i'll mention it here.

so far, just the beginning of each clip has a starz banner that i can easily trim out. just grinding teeth thinking about doing that for 130 episodes ....

Back