• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Amazon Prime - India - OTT channels

Discovery+, Lionsgate Play, Eros Now, DocuBay, MUBI, hoichoi, manoramaMAX, and Shorts TV

These channels have been introduced in India couple of days back as part of Amazon prime.

If i subscribe to these channels say discovery plus or lionsgate play etc whether I will be able to download movies / tv shows through amazon prime login in AS.

Just wanted to check if that will actually work.

Thanks.

Discovery+, Lionsgate Play, Eros Now, DocuBay, MUBI, hoichoi, manoramaMAX, and Shorts TV

These channels have been introduced in India couple of days back as part of Amazon prime.

If i subscribe to these channels say discovery plus or lionsgate play etc whether I will be able to download movies / tv shows through amazon prime login in AS.

Just wanted to check if that will actually work.

Thanks.
I have no idea what works in India. I am sure if they are on Amazon Prime Video they will most probably work if you have an Amazon Prime Membership and also pay for the channels.

If they're accessible as "Channels" on Amazon, they should work just fine.

Back