• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Amazon Prime in Germany

Bri2000

Does anyone here have Amazon Prime and AnyStream and live in Germany? I'm needing some help. Thank you.

Many have it, including myself. But what do you need help with?

OP is looking for an episode. Taking care of it in PM.

Thank you Deepspace maybe he will find more interest in the German sub-forum, I'll move it. Please use the German language in the German sub-forum.:rolleyes:

We do not support anything Live. :sick:
What do you mean?

As for OPs question, it has been resolved and I just wait for confirmation if he got Audio and Video in synch.

-----
Da es jetzt im deutschen Forum ist:

Was meinst du?

Was die ursprüngliche Frage angeht, sie wurde gelöst und ich warte nur auf eine Antwort ob OP Audio und Video symchron mergen konnte.

What do you mean?

As for OPs question, it has been resolved and I just wait for confirmation if he got Audio and Video in synch.

-----
Da es jetzt im deutschen Forum ist:

Was meinst du?

Was die ursprüngliche Frage angeht, sie wurde gelöst und ich warte nur auf eine Antwort ob OP Audio und Video symchron mergen konnte.
Thank you Deepspace, I was talking about the below, if something is a live show, it cannot be downloaded. If his issue is resolved, thank you for letting me know. Now I see I read it wrong, he was saying "Live" in Germany, not Live in Germany. It's a funny word, that has two meanings, as in Live, "happening right now" It was my error.
Does anyone here have Amazon Prime and AnyStream and live in Germany?

Thank you Deepspace, I was talking about the below, if something is a live show, it cannot be downloaded. If his issue is resolved, thank you for letting me know.
Oh, that was not was OP meant. It is supposed to mean "and lives (life) in germany".
The question was about a normal episode that is available on Amz but is missing on D+.

Oh, that was not was OP meant. It is supposed to mean "and lives (life) in germany".
The question was about a normal episode that is available on Amz but is missing on D+.
Yes it was my error, I read it wrong, I apologize for that.

Back