• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Amazon HEVC codec not installed

Status
Not open for further replies.

lnafree

For about a week now, I can't get working downloads from amazon. Sound works, but no thumbnail, or video. I've tried changing resolution, etc., and all other suggestions.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.7.1 4-25-24.astlog
    3.4 MB · Views: 3
Can you tell me exactly what happens I see a ton of successful episodes of TV shows that have been downloaded. Are you using a proxy? I don t see a VPN but if you are using a proxy please try a different one. I need more information . no one else is having these issues but you.

Last edited:
File downloads fine, according to anystream. Resulting file plays without video. My pc tells me the file is missing a codec. All other providers are fine. I had issues, before, getting a download link, but that resolved.

Last edited by a moderator:
No proxy no vpn. Not at home, right now, so I can't post any other log files, etc.

Thanks

Can you post a report from MediaInfo of a file that gives that error?

You need to change your codec from HEVC to AVC/CVBR or download the hEVC codec from Microsoft or another codec pack.

amazon codec.jpg

Great. Thanks. I changed to hevc, per instructions, from others and my earlier problem getting a download button. I'll switch, when I get home, and f5, save, restart computer. Hopefully that fixes it.

Great. Thanks. I changed to hevc, per instructions, from others and my earlier problem getting a download button. I'll switch, when I get home, and f5, save, restart computer. Hopefully that fixes it.
It will fix it. I promise.

had to run home. Did above. Fixed. Thank you so much! I feel stupid that I didn't fix myself. Glad to be back up and running. Thanks again!
Glad I could help. Enjoy the software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back