• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Amazon issues fixed.

Phillip WNY

Happening on all titles with Discovery+ via AP.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.8.0.astlog
    600.2 KB · Views: 4
There are no errors in the log file. did you make that logfile right when the error was shown?

Here is a new log file.

Attachments

803.3 KB · Views: 2
Do me a favor and clear your Amazon cache

C/Users/username/AppData/Local/Refox/AnyStream/cache - delete the whole cache folder

Do me a favor and clear your Amazon cache

C/Users/username/AppData/Local/Refox/AnyStream/cache - delete the whole cache folder
No change. New logfile attached.

Attachments

570.3 KB · Views: 0
Hi Phil
Is this one of titles you are trying to download?

E:/Pandora's Box- Unleashing Evil - S02 E01 - A Handsome Devil.mp4

Hi Phil
Is this one of titles you are trying to download?

E:/Pandora's Box- Unleashing Evil - S02 E01 - A Handsome Devil.mp4
Yes. I tried three different downloads each time from different series. Do you want me to try any non Discovery+ titles?

This is very frustrating, they all work for me. try a non Discovery+ title please, thank you

So I successfully downloaded Prime Video title Sixteen Candles, but attempts to download the four episodes of Roots (a Freevee title) all failed with the same DRM error. I don't know if this means Prime Video's own titles are unaffected but Amazon Prime "Channels" titles are affected. I made a new logfile.

Attachments

1.5 MB · Views: 1
We do have an issue with APV Please be patient, but there is no issue with Netflix other than 540pSD.

No big deal. I just wanted to make sure you knew about it so it can be fixed. Instead of pillaging Amazon Video, I will go outside and participate in real life activities until fixed. Just let us know. LOL.

Also have a DRM issue with Amazon. Family Weekend movie. Log file attached

Attachments

• Anystream_1.8.8.0.astlog
    503.7 KB · Views: 0
Having Amazon DRM issue any title US, heres screenshot and log

Attachments

• ap-drm-issue.png
    ap-drm-issue.png
    89.9 KB · Views: 38
    565.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Trapped in a Dating Sim_S01E01_I Hate This World.astlog
    565 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Amazon issue confirmed.
If it helps (not complaining, just providing data to assist)... I too have received DRM issue in AP (in US). I logged out and back in to no avail. I am able to get Battlestar Galactica '04 series from AP with no issues, but movies seems to be throwing the DRM error.

Back