• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Amazon Digital Rights error?

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuadraQ

Bought an episode of a TV show and when I click on the show in AnyStream I get this error message:

"Digital Rights Error

Your web browser is missing a digital rights component.
For further assistance, please contact Amazon Customer Service

Any idea what that's about? I bought the episode because I wanted to download the version with surround sound, instead of the one that only includes stereo.

This was reported in another thread. I will offer you the same advice of making sure to refresh the page. However I find it concerning that 2 folks posted that recently.

I will offer you the same advice of making sure to refresh the page.
Do you refer to the one post where the button does not appear? I think this is different and the user clicked on a play or trailer button on Amz instead of using the green button at the top. This always results in the DRM error. Question is if that was by accident because OP didn't notice or because the green button does not appear as well.

I have the same problem. Just cropped up. The "Green Downloadable" button disappears so there is nothing to click on. I also can not play any video getting an amazon 7235 error. Anystream works on my other computer but just stopped working with amazon yesterday on this computer. I can play amazon video's on my firefox browser so the issue has to be with Anystream. The amazon error is saying I'm using the Chrome browser but I'm not and never have. It's not even installed.

Attachments

• Digital Rights Error - Chrome.jpg
    Digital Rights Error - Chrome.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
I have the same problem. Just cropped up. The "Green Downloadable" button disappears so there is nothing to click on. I also can not play any video getting an amazon 7235 error. Anystream works on my other computer but just stopped working with amazon yesterday on this computer. I can play amazon video's on my firefox browser so the issue has to be with Anystream. The amazon error is saying I'm using the Chrome browser but I'm not and never have. It's not even installed.
You wrote the same here: https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/amazon-error-7235.79434/post-627998
Kindly do not create double postings, and please check the dates of the topics; there is no need to bring the dead back to life, so to speak.
As always, please read this:
How to Make an AnyStream Logfile?

Redfox1,

If rvdude007's Amazon download button has disappeared as he states, maybe he needs to clear his cache as another poster and I had to do per a different Forum post...

T

Redfox1,

If rvdude007's Amazon download button has disappeared as he states, maybe he needs to clear his cache as another poster and I had to do per a different Forum post...

T
Maybe we should teach how to clear his cache then ;)

C:/Users/Username/AppData/Local/Redfox/AnyStream/cache (delete the whole cache folder)

Ok.

@rvdude007 , try clearing out your cache by deleting the AnyStream cache folder Redfox1 indicates above.

That worked for me yesterday when my Green Download button for Amazon disappeared.

Ofc, you should close AS before you do it and re-open after.

You'll need to re-log into Amazon within AS after clearing the cache, but just maybe your download button will appear again...

T

If only there was a thread with some general and specific information about AnyStream :cautious:

All Amazon movies are not free. If they were marked as having to pay for them, you cannot download without paying the fee that the movie requires. In this case, there will be no download button until after you pay for them, and refresh the page. I believe the OP did not refresh the page to see the download button he states that he bought the movie. (as DQ posted in post 2 of this thread). We will know if and when he returns. ;)

I believe the OP did not refresh the page to see the download button he states that he bought the movie.

That's true for the OP -- but may or may not apply to rvdude007's re-boot of this thread...

As you say, we'll know when he returns because as is not enough to go on.

At least we're getting a good review of all the reasons a Prime Download button may not be present. :D

T

I see no one has mentioned the Prime download button might be missing is it is feeling sad and lonely, or it got put on a different delivery truck and the driver isn't notified on their delivery app to stop and drop the button off.

Half joking/half serious. Several Amazon deliveries in the past couple of years I was to receive had that happen. Wrong truck and the package disappeared into the aether. Took nearly a week for the refund.

All Amazon movies are not free. If they were marked as having to pay for them
Amazon has a lot of content that is for rent or purchase. Lately they have movies available for purchase to watch at home while the movie is still in the theater. IIRC that started when Covid lockdowns started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back