• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Amazon Account Insertion Problems

AlexDroid

Hi everyone,
I have a problem logging in with my account in Amazon Video and my account also asks me (for security I presume) to enter the code as in the image, but As doesn't allow me and it stops at 45%. how do I solve it?Immagine 2023-11-03 060041.png

AS doesn't give me a chance to enter the characters so I can't continue.

Ah, because it's greyed out. Please create and upload a logfile as soon as you see this site again. Then you need to wait for an update, or maybe for a lucky change on Amz's site that doesn't require these stupid checks.

Hi everyone,
I have a problem logging in with my account in Amazon Video and my account also asks me (for security I presume) to enter the code as in the image, but As doesn't allow me and it stops at 45%. how do I solve it?View attachment 75173
That puzzle normally pops up if you entered either your username or password incorrect.

There was some info regarding the puzzle on their website.
If I recall correctly someone mention to reset the password.

Log onto the actual website and change your Amazon Password. Then reboot and try again. Please upload a log file with all support requests.

Log onto the actual website and change your Amazon Password. Then reboot and try again. Please upload a log file with all support requests.
solved I did as you told me, and AS didn't ask me anymore. Thank you

Back