• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Amazing Spiderman - menu locked when playing from .iso

scotteason

Hi all,

I hope someone can help me. I've checked the forum and can't find this problem but forgive me if I have missed it.

Using IMGBurn and AnyDVD I create .iso backups of my movies to play on a server I have through the house.

Basically, when I mount and play the .iso file of the Amazing Spiderman Blu-ray (the one that contains both 3D and 2D versions) on Total Media Theatre I get the Spiderman menu on loop with the message in white text at the top left to press Escape to go from 3D to 2D mode. The red 'cursor' is there but won't move to be able to select 'Play' and no button or keyboard press gets a response.

I've tried a range of settings but with no luck.

I've attached the log file and any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Scott

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.1.2.2_Info_G_AMAZING_SPIDER-MAN.zip
    420.4 KB · Views: 3
Sorry - my mistake, it's actually TMT 3 and the version number is 3.0.1.185. It's part of a proprietary system which means I can't update it either.

Sorry - my mistake, it's actually TMT 3 and the version number is 3.0.1.185. It's part of a proprietary system which means I can't update it either.

Amazing Spiderman has some elaborate Java menu (thank you, Sony) which indeed might crash older players. Solution: Enable AnyDVD speedmenu (you can even keep the original menu if you like) to enjoy movies on older players.

Thanks James. I tried that too but the AnyDVD menu does the same thing i.e. the cursor doesn't move and you can't select anything.

Thanks James. I tried that too but the AnyDVD menu does the same thing i.e. the cursor doesn't move and you can't select anything.

Now this is really strange. Does this happen, if you do not keep the original menus?

Yes, I've tried it with and without. I will give it another go tonight but I agree, it's a strange one.

Could it have something to do with there being a 3D and 2D version on the same disc?

Have you tried using your keyboards arrow keys to navigate thru the menus and use the enter button to choose selection

Slight step forward. With the SpeedMenu enabled and the original menu dropped I can now select the main movie. However, it then brings up a dialogue box with the two choices (3D or 2D) but I can only select the 3D option. When I do, the movie plays (but no controls like fast forward etc) work and the picture and audio are jumpy to the point of being unwatchable.

An older version of TMT on a normal PC (i.e. not on my media player) that hasn't been updated to play 3D runs it perfectly because it doesn't give the option to choose 3D or 2D, it simply says your player is not capable of playing 3D.

Back