• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked - Playback issues, horizontal banding.

Tanquen

I don’t really care about the movie but it’s the only one I’ve found that does this. Is it part of some new protection? I did see that there was a PowerDVD 10 patch just for newer Fox movies but it did not help. Anyone else seen this?

It was just a rental and I've already returned it. It did this with or without AnyDVD running. I just thought it was odd and wondered if anyone had seen such a thing before. It really looked like it was just part of the video as the Fox logo and other part of the playback looked ok but the movie and the video loop in the menus did this. Again, watched tons of HD discs and never seen this before. ???

Back