• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

all software on the market down samples HD audio ?

jamieuk147

Is it true all software on the market like PowerDVD down samples HD audio ?? are there no custom made players to get round this problem ?

thanks

Right now, it is only possible to get HD-sound without downsampling with TotalMediaTheatre using analog outputs.
Unfortunately there are only four discs available which really have a 24/96 soundtrack, yet. All the other discs using LPCM, DD TrueHD or DTSHD MA only have 24/48 or even only 16/48 like a normal DVD.
More about it here: http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=760714

Watching the Chris Botti disc on my HTPC, TMT, Reclock and my soundcard's driver display 24/96 @ 13500kbps.

The problem is not about the players but about the movies which neither have 96kHz nor 192kHz soundtracks...

Regards,

nosurrender

Is it true all software on the market like PowerDVD down samples HD audio ?? are there no custom made players to get round this problem ?

thanks

When the titles has AACS: yes. When you run Anydvd-HD, then TotalMediaTheater will not downsample.

H.D

Right now, it is only possible to get HD-sound without downsampling with TotalMediaTheatre using analog outputs.
Unfortunately there are only four discs available which really have a 24/96 soundtrack, yet. All the other discs using LPCM, DD TrueHD or DTSHD MA only have 24/48 or even only 16/48 like a normal DVD.
More about it here: http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=760714

Watching the Chris Botti disc on my HTPC, TMT, Reclock and my soundcard's driver display 24/96 @ 13500kbps.

The problem is not about the players but about the movies which neither have 96kHz nor 192kHz soundtracks...

Regards,

nosurrender

Is this true with powerdvd8 using analog multichannel outputs, because this is what i am using on my Alienware area 51 7500

Back