• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ALEX CROSS new protection?or permanent read errors?

PuNiSh3R

Not sure if it's a new protection or permanent read errors.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.1.3.5_Info_D_ALEX_CROSS.zip
    376.6 KB · Views: 26
Why'd you modify the logfile? There's a file missing with important info. sysinfo.txt is missing. There is only 1 small part of read errors so this being a new disc, it might be a new protection

Why'd you modify the logfile? There's a file missing with important info. sysinfo.txt is missing. There is only 1 small part of read errors so this being a new disc, it might be a new protection

What exactly does that missing file contain because i always removed that and uploaded logs and had no problems.

well as the name of the file sais, it contains info about your system. Such as running processes etc, it's not related directly to the disc but info in it can sometimes help the dev spot certain things

well as the name of the file sais, it contains info about your system. Such as running processes etc, it's not related directly to the disc but info in it can sometimes help the dev spot certain things
Oh yeah had a feeling it was that. Okay if they need it ill leave it. I didn't feel comfortable with my system specs being shown out like that i mean that's just me.:agree:

Hehe, well just because someone knows your windows version & hardware specs doesn't give em an open door to "hack" your system ;)

What exactly does that missing file contain because i always removed that and uploaded logs and had no problems.

I highly doubt that is the case. Missing always is telling of one's action to hide something....

I highly doubt that is the case. Missing always is telling of one's action to hide something....
No sorry i have nothing to hide as i said before ive done this plenty of times. I dont see what the issue is really its just my system specs that i wish not to share.

The problem is, that my automatic logfile analyzer doesn't work. In other words: You make my work more difficult as it already is. And yes, this is a new copy protection.

Last edited:
The problem is, that my automatic logfile analyzer doesn't work. In other words: You make my work more difficult as it already is. And yes, this is a new copy protection.
Okay thanks for clearing that up james.

Seriously, why even post a statement like that?

Please post all your personal details. If you don't, that must mean you're hiding something. :p

Back