• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Alcohol making things worse??

neil2jo

i had clonecd working a treat, I installed alcohol 120% and since this time clone cd has stopped recognising winrar files which have been uncompressed.
I have removed alocohol, rebooted, uninstalled clonecd, rebooted latest version etc but all to no avail.
Running Visa32,

Any one any great ideas?

tried both of those, cleaned 'alcohol' fro registry

thn uninstalled and reinstalled latst winrar but still the same. Winrar produces which you can see through windows
but in clonecd browser it cant see a IMAGE.CCD you have to select image, it never used to do this.

Would my settings have changed in winrar in order the file does not uncompress to a IMAGE.CCD file??

How would I correct this. I all used to be automatic before alcohol...:mad:

hold fire until further just realised I was trying on a new type file which probably was not compressed for clonecd

Back