• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Air Force One UHD getting "Cannot process request at this moment" error

rshanti

I read in a previous post that this title was now able to be decrypted, however my copy seems to still have an issue. Its the only UHD title I'm currently having an issue with. I saw in the sticky at the top of this forum that no new log files are needed. However, I'm attaching one just in case.

Thanks for the help and please keep up the great work!!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.2.0_Info_D_AIR_FORCE_ONE.ziplog
    3.3 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:
If you read the sticky, then you didn't read it very well or you chose to ignore it anyway

NO new logfiles are required, and WAIT and retry later

Just because someone else's version works doesn't mean yours will now too. Movies come in multiple versions.

Please wait and retry every now and then.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Hi Ch3vr0n… Thanks for the reply. Apparently you closed my previous thread, so I started this one. I'm hoping I'm not breaking a forum rule; I just wanted to reply and didn't know if you had closed it by accident, as I see many other UHD issue threads still open.

Anyway, I wanted to reply and let you know that I did indeed read the sticky entirely. I waited 3 weeks before posting this issue, thinking that would be enough time for this title to get "updated" by AnyDVD. No disrespect is or was intended. I'm just trying to set my expectations appropriately, so I'm not bothering you guys. About how long should we wait before posting this kind of issue? Any guidelines that you could give me would be appreciated.

Thanks again and I hope you're having a good holiday season.

Cheers...

No it wasn't an accident. That sticky specifically states threads may be locked. There arent any guidelines because there's no fixed timeframe in which a title can get supported. It can take days for 1 version of a title and months for another. Nobody knows.

Back