• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AI Scanner has failed, error -1!

maybe i can add some help here as i also have this dvd and cannot make a backup
and i dont believe clonecd works on it either
basically what the studio has done here and on a few other academy screeners is the have used the legal amount of titles on the disc but then they messed up the FAT table letting the application believe the files are bigger than they are

so your disc shows up at around 200 to 250 gb or around that

wish anydvd would address a fix around that

I also have a disk with same problem. Shows up as around 212gb. It crashes all methods of copying because of messed up file structure. I have 3 different disks with the exact same file structure. They won't play in a computer and I need to get them to a form that can. I have tried all the obvious. Anyone have any ideas? Attached is a listing of the file structure and reported filesizes.

Attachments

• files.txt
    9.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Back