• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Age Of Wonders II: The Wizards Throne

omeghain

Hey, i'm having some trouble getting this game to work!!

Whenever game jackal starts profiling it shows the game logo. Then the screen goes black for a second (me thinking that it's away to start the game intro) then it goes back to the desktop and then game jackal finishes it's smart profiling.

As it hasn't managed to profile the intro it only shows the game logo then deactivates the profile!!

I've tried the automatic, standard, dynamic and nominal modes but none seem to help. Also tried disabling auto start to see if that'd make a difference but hasn't helped either!

Here's the info you might need!

1. Game Jackal Versioin: 2.9.18.570
2. Age Of Wonders II: The Wizards Throne
3. Game Version: 1.20.0.3100
4. CD Version
5. UK
6. Scanning -> C:\Program Files\Age of Wonders II\AoW2.exe
File Type : Exe, Size : 6362860 (06116ECh) Bytes
-> File has 754924 (0B84ECh) bytes of appended data starting at offset
0559200h
[!] Safedisc 2.70.030 detected !
[!] Possible CD/DVD-Check String -> CDCheck
- Scan Took : 0.813 Seconds
7. Windows XP SP2
8. Intel Core 2 Duo 6600 2.4GHz

If anyone has had a problem like this and has any clue on how to help solve it. Please reply!!

Thanks in advance!! :)
Omeghain

Back