• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

After upgrading to Windows 10, AnyDVD status says "AnyDVD is disabled for Drive D:"

TomTiddler

I'm running Windows 10 Pro, and AnyDVD 7.6.2.0, is this familiar to any one?

Incidentally the drive is visible to Win 10 and usable for File Explorer and TMT6

APOLOGIES. My VAIO laptop, also upgraded to Win10, has no problems, so I guess I need to go whine at the Samsung site for my BD player. Sigh

Last edited:
2 Drives

I have the same issue on all drives of which i have 2 - 1 BR and 1 DVD. Both drives are available for Windows 10 but not AnyDVD
:(

I had the same problem with 7.6.2.0, but was fixed when I updated to 7.6.2.1

installed the beta 7.6.2.1, but no change. When this similar/same error cropped up in the forums a while ago (pre-Win10), it was suggested to uninstall AnyDVD completely, then re-install. I haven't tried that yet. Almost happy to see others are having this problem also.

.......And that's all it took!

Uninstalled
Rebooted
Re-installed
Rebooted
All Working

Worth a try for you guys

installed the beta 7.6.2.1, but no change. When this similar/same error cropped up in the forums a while ago (pre-Win10), it was suggested to uninstall AnyDVD completely, then re-install. I haven't tried that yet. Almost happy to see others are having this problem also.

Did you check it wasn't just disabled in AnyDVD settings under Drives / Selection ?

It didn't take for my problem...

.......And that's all it took!

Uninstalled
Rebooted
Re-installed
Rebooted
All Working

Worth a try for you guys

I followed all of the steps noted above and still have the same problem...

Upgraded to Windows 10 and using AnyDVD version 7.6.3.0...

When I try to "Rip to image...", AnyDVD returns "Drive E: is not ready!" although it recognizes that I put a Blu-ray disc in drive E: (AnyDVD is scanning the disk!).

The E: drive and disc are visible to File Explorer.

In "Settings", both the "Video HD DVD" and "Video Blu-ray" selections are "grayed out" (non-editable).

I ran the ziplog if it would help. :confused:

Last edited:
The grayed out means you either do not have license for anydvdHD or using wrong key

I followed all of the steps noted above and still have the same problem...

Upgraded to Windows 10 and using AnyDVD version 7.6.3.0...

When I try to "Rip to image...", AnyDVD returns "Drive E: is not ready!" although it recognizes that I put a Blu-ray disc in drive E: (AnyDVD is scanning the disk!).

The E: drive and disc are visible to File Explorer.

In "Settings", both the "Video HD DVD" and "Video Blu-ray" selections are "grayed out" (non-editable).

I ran the ziplog if it would help. :confused:

The grayed out means you either do not have license for anydvdHD or using wrong key or old key for just anydvd!!

If the settings are greyed out, that should tell you whats wrong right there. Check your license type on the info page, if it doesn't end with HD (eg 12345678 HD) you have a classic license that only allows for DVD processing. Installing a blu-ray drive won't magically convert your DVD only license into an HD one that unlocks blu-ray processing.

The fact that you upgraded to Windows 10 isn't even relevant in your case. You'll need to upgrade your license to HD.

https://secure.slysoft.com/upgrade.php

zebadee, Exactly how do those images help? No logfile from op Clintsy just symptoms of an invalid AnyDVDHD license. Sorry if I missed something , but where in those images do you show that problem? Or are you just showing working default settings with a valid license? :)

Last edited:
He is showing what you should see if you have the AnyDVD HD license.

I told him that already on monday. Hasn't been back since

Damn straight, best one ever. Such a shame Universe got canceled because of some lousy ratings, the least they could have done was give it a decent ending. Not just "go into stasis, and get stuck there forever". I absolutely HATE open endings like that. Got all series, including the 3 movies :)

2nd best is Star Trek, got everything from that too (incl 60's series, and i was born in '83) :p

But back on topic :)

Back