• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

After Encoding With Nero Recode Blank Disk Is Ejected Repeatedly

Super Dave

After I encode a movie and Nero asks for a blank disk, I insert it and it gets ejected, still asking for a blank disk. This goes on for 4 or 5 times before it accepts it, unless I exit AnyDVD, then the disk is accepted the first time. Is there a setting that would stop this? It also happens if I try and copy a CD with AnyDVD on, it ejects the blank over and over. Always with Nero, 11 or 12, haven't tried with any other software.

It should not happen, anydvd turns itself off when disc is blank.
Are you creating DVD VIDEO files if so dtry ImgBurn which is free and works quite good.

Thats a Nero issue.
Has nothing to do with AnyDVD.

shush, that area doesn't exist. We all know it's called the "roswell dumpsite" :)

You are indeed right nero will be rejected by alien as well. What a shame on makers for making lousy bloated products.

It should not happen, anydvd turns itself off when disc is blank.
Are you creating DVD VIDEO files if so dtry ImgBurn which is free and works quite good.

So instead of offering any help the only advice from everyone else is to trash Nero, nice.

You say it should not happen, AnyDVD turns itself off, but it doesn't, I see it the info bubble pop up that it is scanning the blank disk, so there is some sort of conflict.

No hard feelings but I am just telling what I know about anydvd and its behavior when blank disc is inserted.

As for scanning anydvd still has to scan disc to find out what type of disc it is. However rest is assured anydvd driver turn off when blank disc is inserted. It may be possible that anydvd can’t be turned off in your machine due to some interference.

It just happened again, finished encoding Prometheus and when I insert the blank AnyDVD pops up scanning the disk will be available shortly, it then ejects repeatedly until I exit AnyDVD.

Is Nero still running when this behavior with AnyDVD is observed? Ever consider that maybe it is Nero that is interfering with your system, conflicting with AnyDVD and not the other way around? System driver conflicts are not the easiest thing to troubleshoot and fix.

Try burning, as a troubleshooting test, the output from Nero Recode with another program such as the free Imgburn when only AnyDVD is running, not Nero. What have you got to lose but less uncertainty as to the cause of your problem?

Hi folks,
I am having the same problem. I just upgraded to Nero 12, and have latest anydvd version. Whenever I insert the original disk, anydvd does it's thing, and then I am able to encode it using Nero, but when Nero asks to insert a blank disc, it keeps ejecting the disc until I exit anydvd software.

Seems like Nero is not happy with anydvd controlling the drive or something.

It would be nice if someone at slysoft would address this issue as it is an inconvenience to have to enter and exit anydvd so often, and Nero is one of the leading burning programs arouns.

Thanks!

slysoft products and Nero

So instead of offering any help the only advice from everyone else is to trash Nero, nice.

You say it should not happen, AnyDVD turns itself off, but it doesn't, I see it the info bubble pop up that it is scanning the blank disk, so there is some sort of conflict.

For what it is worth I sought help from Nero Technical support team about not being able to play Blu-ray discs with anyDVD HD enabled; Nero rejected the disc from the start , no thirty minutes free play for me. I was advised from by the support team that as Slysoft products are illegal in Germany they are not allowed to use it for development to make Nero compatible with anyDVD HD etc.

When AnyDVDHD is disabled Nero's Blu-ray player works fine. I am far from a Technical expert but I believe as far as Nero is concerned the advice you have been receiving is warranted.

Back