• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Adventure Time Season 4

elvis68

I purchased the retail version of Region 1 of 'Adventure Time - Season 4'. I get the error on both discs (it is a 2-disc set) that the discs are dirty, defective, etc. I have attached the log for Disc 1.

Thanks

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.5.2.0_Info_E_ADVENTURE TIME SEASON 4.ziplog
    158.1 KB · Views: 6
Drive region is properly set and decryption looks succesful. Could be anything from a new protection, to defective disc. (Yes, even brand new discs can be defective from the start) Since you say you have the issue on both discs, provide the log for the second disc too so the devs have a complete picture of the potential issue.

I purchased the retail version of Region 1 of 'Adventure Time - Season 4'. I get the error on both discs (it is a 2-disc set) that the discs are dirty, defective, etc. I have attached the log for Disc 1.

Thanks

Does the disc play on your PC with AnyDVD disabled?

Does the disc play on your PC with AnyDVD disabled?

No. I'm using Cyberlink's PowerDVD and I get the following message "There's no movie info available in the current language from MovieLive.com".

It works fine in my PS3 and other Blu-Ray players.

I'll add the log for Disc 2 as well.

Drive region is properly set and decryption looks succesful. Could be anything from a new protection, to defective disc. (Yes, even brand new discs can be defective from the start) Since you say you have the issue on both discs, provide the log for the second disc too so the devs have a complete picture of the potential issue.

Here is the log for Disc 2

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.5.2.0_Info_E_ADVENTURE TIME DISC 2.ziplog
    148.2 KB · Views: 2
That message simply means that it hasn't been added to cyberlink's own movie database (their version of IMDB), it has no effect on playback whatsoever.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

That message simply means that it hasn't been added to cyberlink's own movie database (their version of IMDB), it has no effect on playback whatsoever.

It still will not play on the PC. Other BR\DVD players work fine.

That's odd.
A player is a player. (Unless your PC or drive has "issues".)

-W

That's what I was thinking, since both discs won't play. My DVD recorder/player in my laptop worked great until one day it would not copy or play or even see the discs. I heard a voice in my head that said "push in the DVD drive" ... like make sure it is seated. After that it started working. LOL ! I don't hear the voice in my head anymore. :agree:

That's what I was thinking, since both discs won't play. My DVD recorder/player in my laptop worked great until one day it would not copy or play or even see the discs. I heard a voice in my head that said "push in the DVD drive" ... like make sure it is seated. After that it started working. LOL ! I don't hear the voice in my head anymore. :agree:

If I put any other DVD or BR, they work fine. It is literally just this set.

Then it's most likely a defective set, exchange it

Back